• Register Today It's free!

Customized Headlights

RickyB12

Reaction score
City, State
Nor Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...master-flex/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13306628416938

Has anyone looked into this with their headlights? To me the only glaring weakness, as far as aesthetics, on the EX are the massive orange front turn signal/reflectors. I've thought about doing a vinyl wrap or something of that nature, but you would still be able to see the orange behind it, as the wrap would just be sitting on the headlight housing and not the orange itself. I'm assuming you would have to cut the headlights open in order to do this - if that's even possible.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pic not showing? :dunno:

Can't see pic....but as far as cutting open headlights, there's no need to cut. You can do the bake procedure or heat gun....

sema-ford-explorer-1_653.jpg

yeah, i plan to open my headlights and black them out whenever i buy my HIDs.....still undecided if i want to mod this early cause of all the small issues i'm having with the truck....

new here just bought a ford explorer 2012 XLT white platinum 20's 205a pwlg navi.

i'm looking to hook it up like the sema show white one. Was wondering about the Headlights Also. What would be best to match that look from the SEMA show headlamps.

Back