• Register Today It's free!

D plan price?

vig1116

Reaction score
City, State
monmouth, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 sport
Hey guys, i tried searching but only could find the x plan price. How can i figure out the D plan price on a '16 limited with build and price msrp of $47,990? Any help is appreciated. (i don't want to bother the dealer, just trying to figure out numbers.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks peter, i'll take a look!!

edit: i saw that earlier, but i couldn't find the other info to the equation :) Thanks anyway, it was worth a shot to ask.

You can't find it. It is listed on the dealer's invoice. If you are eligible, ask to see their invoice.

Thanks blwnsmoke! I'm eligible thru my in law and they're working on it for me but they're slow as molasses. Was hoping to do some numbers myself till I hear from them. Thanks again!!

I believe D-plan on that is going to be somewhere around $43-$44k. I have looked it up before for myself I just don't remember. I'll be out of work for a little while but I can look it up for you when I get back of your inlaws don't get back to you.

thanks guys, i got the price today. I think she said it was 43,551

(The msrp is 48940, but ford.com says there's a 1k rebate on the 301a package.)

Back