Decals! Are you ready to order... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Decals! Are you ready to order...

Hey thats too easy... I had to spill an entire quart of brake fluid on Isaac before I could get in :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fordexplorer157 said:
I figured Yipe Strips would catch your attention. I would not wanna go there anyway cause they Charge more. I wanna see If I can come down to your shop next Monday and come up with some Ideas with Different fonts and use my Explorer as the test dummy to see if people like them.

Sure monday sounds fine. My phone number is 802-453-3433. I do the decals out of my apt, another reason why my prices are lower than yiipes. But I am a real business dont worry, just finding a place to set up shop is a pain. Anyways give me a shout.

Josh

Not to hijack your thread, but Josh: Are you coming to the Jambo? If so are you looking at a hotel room and how many nights?

izackary said:
Not to hijack your thread, but Josh: Are you coming to the Jambo? If so are you looking at a hotel room and how many nights?

Nope wont need a hotel room about 30 minutes away from me, Thanks for checking though. Im sure i'll be tere at least one of the days.

Later

josh

I will be meeting up with Josh for Decals soon. If we are able to print off some and put some on my X, I will post pics.

Matt's Explorer has been decaled!!!!

click on the links to see the pics.

(dead links)

Later

Josh

The Hyper links dont work guys. So you got to copy and paste them in your browser. The Decals came out great. I will be spreading the word out about Josh.

Declas look great - I especially like the rear window one. Very clever place for the decal.

However, before placing the stickers on our trucks, we should really do some work on the site.

I thought "JimofWare" was going to work on it, but if he can't, I can put together something.

I agree with teh site thing. But Jimofware is no where to be found. I dont really mind too much right now. The site is outdated though. I have an extra Windshield Decal for you Aaron, Because I belive Issac told me he does not care for windshield ones.

V8BoatBuilder said:
Declas look great - I especially like the rear window one. Very clever place for the decal.

However, before placing the stickers on our trucks, we should really do some work on the site.

I thought "JimofWare" was going to work on it, but if he can't, I can put together something.

Fordexplorer157 said:
I agree with teh site thing. But Jimofware is no where to be found. I dont really mind too much right now. The site is outdated though. I have an extra Windshield Decal for you Aaron, Because I belive Issac told me he does not care for windshield ones.

Thanks for picking it up - but unfortunatley, I have similar tastes as Ike. I've never cared for the windsheild decals, I feel they block too much visibility. I would be in for something small that went on the side windows.

Its 3 inches big. It does not even bother me. Ike said he actully might be interested in one. So if people wanna let me know what they want. I can get the Decals and give them out at the Jamboree.

V8BoatBuilder said:
Thanks for picking it up - but unfortunatley, I have similar tastes as Ike. I've never cared for the windsheild decals, I feel they block too much visibility. I would be in for something small that went on the side windows.

Hey Matt, have you been in touch with Josh regarding the decals? I know that some other forum members are a bit upset with him because they haven't received their decals yet. Rick had said for anyone that wants decals not to send any money to him until he makes good on his outstanding orders.

Did Aaron want the windshield decal for his truck? If not, I'm interested in it.

This is matt on aarons computer. I have not heard from josh. I left him an e-mail saying that some people on other forums want decals. I have his phone #, I can give him a call. Aaron wants side decals.

SoBeLover said:
Hey Matt, have you been in touch with Josh regarding the decals? I know that some other forum members are a bit upset with him because they haven't received their decals yet. Rick had said for anyone that wants decals not to send any money to him until he makes good on his outstanding orders.

Did Aaron want the windshield decal for his truck? If not, I'm interested in it.

SoBeLover said:

My computer **** the bed on me and I had to rebuild it. So now where I had all the info before on the people that didnt get there stuff I need to get again. All will be takin care of. I had gotten an email from someone at boosted mountaineers or something like that, I had sent a return email but im thinking my email may be messed up cause others are having the same problem. If you got my number gimme a call or I can try a different email.

Thanks

Josh

Damn Josh, that totally bites, do you know exactly what went wrong? Hard drive or something? I had the hard drive die on me in my old computer. I lost over 1,500 music files. :mad: After that I learned to make backups of all important information. Glad to see you back with us. :D

Whenever you guys need decals, let me know Im back up and fully operational. Let me know if you need anything designed, or made up. Business has slowed down for awhile so I got some spare time.

Thanks
Josh

Hey Josh,
I'll give you a call when I'm ready to order. Is 802-453-3433 correct?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back