Desert Explorers???? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Desert Explorers????

I miss my exploder!!! I wish I still had even just some pics of it let alone the rig itself!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sorry man, the explorer died a horrible death. are you going to truckhaven? i'll tell you about it in person. probably need a few beers in me.

Old thread yay! I'm working on cagin mine, rebuilding new front beams and radius arms, blah blah blah...guess I gotta start posting pics over here again!:D

current state!
IMGP1780.jpg

IMGP1738.jpg

New beams will be stronger
IMGP1785.jpg

Camburg coil buckets, eibach coils and kings all for sale...
IMGP1826.jpg

Jigs for the beams are just about done and the new beams are coming along slowly but surely. Tomorrow is go time.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Explorer

i jsut bought a 1998 ford explorer sport, its the 4.0l with sohc. im trying to build a prerunner/race truck. ive been looking and i cant find any where that has longtravel front end kits for it, fiberglass front clips, or really much for them as a matter of fact. if you could help me by emailing me some links to places that can do good work for my truck it would be much apreciated.
at xximodelenemasxx@aol.com

any front end build for a ranger edge will work, there are actually a lot of products out there PM me with the specifics and I will try to point you in the right direction

Back