Dick Cepek Radial Crusher | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dick Cepek Radial Crusher

Chack these bad boys out:biggthump

Dick Cepek Crusher Party Line: “Targeted to younger 4x4 owners that like a large-diameter, big-lug tire and don’t mind that it ‘howls’ and rides rough like a true off-road truck tire,” says Dick Cepek’s Don Sneddon. “We added a skull and cross bones design to the extra large Sidebiters, and the tread is made of broken bones, thus the name. Any guy or girl with a tattoo, some piercings, and a big 4x4 is going to love this tire. This tire is as unique as it gets and it will definitely stand out from the crowd.”

Expert Opinion: “It may grab you with the skull and crossbones look, but make no mistake: Dick Cepek continues to be a name that hardcore wheelers trust. These are among the first to offer DC’s Advanced Radial Construction. A solid choice on the trail.”—SH

Details: Available beginning April 2007 from performance and off-road dealers nationwide, and at wholesale through approved Dick Cepek warehouse distributors (or direct from Dick Cepek for qualified WDs). Sizes range from 31- to 38.5-inch diameters. MSRP: $188 each, depending on size.

Attachments

• Cepek Crusher.jpg
    Cepek Crusher.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 340

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do the work good? They say they are good on the trail but are they?

Pffft designer tires hahaha I am still waiting for the happy face versions, screw skull and crossbones :)

Rock Huggers they could call em

When I had a BMX bike years ago my tires had a bare foot tread pattern like little feet, I never figured I see the day tires lug patterns would be trendy

Do the work good? They say they are good on the trail but are they?

I don't know. It says the were being relesed for sale on 4/1

If they were an A/T I would be willing to give them a try but you can tell they are going to be loud by the tread design.

Jaime your such the Fun Country II spokesman I figured you would be jumping up & down :p:

I don't know. It says the were being relesed for sale on 4/1

If they were an A/T I would be willing to give them a try but you can tell they are going to be loud by the tread design.

Jaime your such the Fun Country II spokesman I figured you would be jumping up & down :p:

release 4/1? April fools?

strange tires. I like how they are goin after the "younger crowd"

-Drew

Back