din lights & sequential pcm 60 pinout | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

din lights & sequential pcm 60 pinout

smegun

Reaction score
City, State
florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer xlt
im having what I think is an electrical issue I managed to get the truck running with a newer crank sensor and spare pcm but I might be breaking down because I can hear clicks of death as if im not in time

ive had the pcm out and was checking the 60 pin connector for cross talk from the point of view of the injectors thinking I have a fuel issue 58 59 but getting a lot of beeps probing around the other pins there seems to be too many beeps I have a sequential 94 so I expected separate lines from the injectors like 58 59 but they appear continuous im looking for a better way to pin this or beep out the harness from the pcm connector
I should consider the fact that the truck has run right for short times and has mostly been a problem especially during the heat of day as well the lights if nothing else are not bright enough in cabin and headlights could be better …..hey my battery is good for weeks unless I use the starter too much or leave the ignition in the koeo position I assuming I have a running current or circuit issue like there is not enough juice to do it all or im getting real signal garbage some instance a fresh crank got the vehicle started again but even after the head job im still in the same boat no power possibly late detonations no accelerator roughness and din lighting
note pin 46 and all those sensors gry / red wire is that mean p spice

there are only 5 pins and 6 injectors but there are spare pins

pinks.jpg

Attachments

• 94EXPsequential60pins.pdf
    879.4 KB · Views: 893
  • sequentialingector.pdf
    615.5 KB · Views: 91

Back