Does any 1 know how to find out when sync waz installed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Does any 1 know how to find out when sync waz installed

calabrese94

Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
11 limited white 302A
the title says it all how do people find out when sync waz installed into you car at the factory
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the title says it all how do people find out when sync waz installed into you car at the factory
Thanks

Go to Manage Account

View SYNC History

*Was

Mine just says "Error in VIN" Guess that means not finished cooking yet? :rolleyes:

Does any 1 know how to find sync was installed

Mine just says "Error in VIN" Guess that means not finished cooking yet? :rolleyes:

Mine likewise says "Error in Vin"! However as of yesterday, 4/25/2011, my EX is in Clovis, N.M. on its way to Phoenix!

I have the same issue, when I sigh in to SMR, I go to the update section and receive an error message. Mine was built on 4/19, and is awaiting shipment. I have tried on IE, IOS, safari, and firefox... I guess it is in their system... Let's hope mine is in transit also...

yep mine says the same thing so i was wondering if i was doing something wrong anybody know how long it takes to finish a car completely

I was speaking to SYNC Tech Support last week and they did acknowledge the SMR site has some bugs they have not yet fixed.

I would call them yourself 1-800-392-3673

Back