Door Emblems | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Door Emblems

Hi All,
I'm looking for a set or two of the hard to find "Flying Goose" Eddie Bauer door emblems. I ask two area dealers only to find them thinking I'm some kind of nut or something. I get things like those were never put on Explorers made for the US...........and on and on. I've seen others with the emblems on them. So I know I don't have a one of a kind. I have two 99 EB's and would like a set for the doors of my second one. I've also tried eBay with no luck. Any help out there??? Thanks "pear"

Do you have any pictures of this? I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest. But I certainly would like to know. Maybe I can help you find some. Oh, and Welcome to the forum. This is the place to come for help.

I would also like too see a picture of these. I have never seen them either.

just get the hatch EB emblem and put them on the door's..that's what i did with my limited emblem's

I've seen those emblems. There was a set on Ebay for $25 a couple of months ago. I should've bought them. They are very very nice, IMO. It's the exact same logo the Eddie Bauer stores use. It's circular and have the eagle flying.

The words "Eddie Bauer" on the side of doors don't look right at all. Kill that idea. Since I have the words scripted on the rear quater panel in my '96 ('99's don't have any words on the side), there's no point putting another emblem on the doors.

Just keep looking. Also call some dealers in Canada and see if they have any available because those emblems were exclusively available in the US for 2 months but the Canadian Eddie Bauers have them for the rest of the '99 model.

Back