AVALABLE SIZES:

15 X 7
15 X 9.75
15 X 12
15 X 14+

CENTERS AVAILABLE:

Original (has the bolt pattern only)
Modular = 6 holes (by request only)
Star (add $30 per rim 8 bolt and 6 bolt)
Flame (add $30 per rim, 8 bolt only)

ACCESSORIES:

HD Lazer cut Rock rings [prevents bent shells] (add $30 per rim)

BOLT PATTERNS:

I would just say anything BUT.. people still ask...
8 bolt
Ford 8 bolt
6 bolt
5 bolt
4 bolt
Rockwell
M715
VW
Rover
AND EVERYTHING ELSE

BACKSPACINGS AVAILABLE:

this has been VERY difficult to figure out
Dana 60's and 44's can have:
2 3/4 , 3, ... and thats it!
Rockwell Unimog and others have special exceptions please email me for what I have learned so far... OR you tell me what backspacing you can have/want.

COST OF 15 in. RIMS:

Cost includes:
Complete rim ...all bolts (grade 8)... nylock nuts... stubby valve stems...PVC double beadlock complete... Automotive Paint (Black Silver or Sandblast)..)....OR THE ALL NEW POWDERCOAT!....Cost of shipping and ready to go on your truck.

15 X 7 = $185 ea
15 X 9.75 $200
15 X 12 $220
15 X 14+ $225

ALL rims are accurate with .020 on runout and .010 on concentricity and will easily balance for HWY speeds.

DOT Approved

20inch_rim_double_beadlock_2.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HOW THEY WORK

THe double beadlock rims work like this. It is essentially a sprint car wheel that bolts together in two separate halves, the shells are stamped DOT approved and USA6X6 is DOT certified to produce rims... they are street legal.
The Shell is a standard truck shell cut in two separate halves and a 3/8 plate is welded in one side and a matching 3/8 bolt ring is welded into the other half. Both sides are sealed through an oring that separates the two halvesand keep them air tight. 3 sides of the rim are machined before final assembly for a VERY balanceable rim.
We cannot guarntee the weld section will hold air everytime.. Silicone applied to the backside will remedy this possible problem.
We used to weld them in a standard manner however that was slow and did not look professional... after MUCH practice ALL rims are now Flash/Spray welded... very smooth and clean.
When bolting the two separate halves together you are sandwiching the tire and beadlock insert together.

http://usa6x6forums.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=337

Advantages to Double Beadlock rims

You can mount/unmount them yourself on the trail. IE no need for a spare rim.

Pressures down to 0 PSI without beadloss.

with the civilian double beadlocks:

They are DOT approved and balanceable on both sides of the wheel. unless you install the rockrings.

You can place the valvestem anywhere on the rim you want.
Just drill a 1/2 in hole...

AND you can have a cool conversation peice at the next trail run!

http://usa6x6.com/

Adding these to my wish list ;)

How much does an assembled wheel weigh with a rockring...and how much does the rockring weigh?

Just pulled this from Daniels site...
slide-003.jpg

Now that's something for my wish list except with dual rear wheels on both axles :D

Doh! beadlocks for RC! Im looking out for his aluminum version. But if you bend the steel you can pound it back round.........

:D

Originally posted by soupbone
But if you bend the steel you can pound it back round.........

:D

Been there and done that with my beadlocks :D

It's my understanding that USA 6x6 (daniel) doesn't actually make any of the products he sells. He is basically a middle man.

Originally posted by Mudd*****
It's my understanding that USA 6x6 (daniel) doesn't actually make any of the products he sells. He is basically a middle man.

I know that's true of the 6x6s. Daniel is like a "contractor" he puts together the deal and gets the work done by shops who he deals with. I'm not sure if that's the same type of arrangements he has with the rims.

Back