ebay billet grille Q | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ebay billet grille Q

The best way to put it on is by throwing away the zipties they send with it and go buy a big pack of nice long ones. Then mask off that stock grille and paint it flat black. Then tape the grill where you want it and strap away. And make sure they are tight. I have a 96 eddie so there wasn't a screen in the way, there was no need to take off the front of the car.

it's funny you say that b/c that is exactly what i did. they give you tiny 8 inch zip ties and only 8 or 9 of them. i wen't to a hardware store and got a whole pack of 14 inch ones. i tied them on and then snipped the ends. i got 13 of threm on there too. it will never move. also definitely paint the stock grille.

i painted my stock grille, its been fun driving the ex around with no grille on :). i do believe it is impossible to get the alluminum piece on with the zip ties they send... i've been trying for 30 minutes now. i'll be getting longer ones too :)

I didnt have any problems with the ties they gave me. I did use more that I had at home. I just used some short ones that I had and zipped 2 of them together.

Back