EBInterceptor's First B&A Thread! (I think) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EBInterceptor's First B&A Thread! (I think)

I've been around for a while and don't think I ever really officially posted any pics. of what my X was and is now....so....

Before:

568218_1_full.jpg

After:

568218_56_full.jpg

Mods:
Basically what's in my profile....

More pics of the progression at my cardomain page.

Any questions? Hope you like it....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1700+ posts....................you know, if you became Elite, you could attach all the pics you wanted into your threads.

Sorry, I hit the link button instead of the image button, fixed it!

nice, looking very good.....:thumbsup:

Looks great, ridin' nice and high!
BTW- Your puppie is a real cutie. My gf just happened to see him (on the computers at school...yea, I know I should be studying! ;) ) and she couldn't stop saying how cute HE was. Gee, thanks alot pal! :p
Great looking truck.

568218_48_full.jpg

Did she see this one? Did I mention that I have a puppy and am single? ;) For all you ladies out there. PM or IM me, DISHDOG2.

:smoke:

Did she see this one? Did I mention that I have a puppy and am single? For all you ladies out there. PM or IM me, DISHDOG2.
Oh great...Now I'm going to be single again. :fire: I just won't show her that picture, that would be a death sentence to my relationship!! :p Actually, in all honesty, I showed her the pic and she loved it- he is definitely cute.

Back