• Register Today It's free!

Eddie Bauer with a safari bar

ygu

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 EB
does anyone have a pic of the X with a safari bar on it. I have a 98 EB, med wedgewood blue, and I was wondering if I should get the black or the stainless. thanx.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think the black looks tougher and a lot better.

i had mine painted the same color as the body.
i think it looks good!

Originally posted by mike dilbone
i had mine painted the same color as the body.
i think it looks good!

i had something like that, when i had my safari bar. i have a white sport with the gray fender flares and bumpers, and i had the safari bar painted gray to match. i think theres pics on my webpage somewhere (click the link in my sig - phase 2 i think.)

I was considering painting it, how much did it cost for you guys to paint yours? also, another question, what color do you think blue to match the car or brown to match the flares....

tbomb,

was there a reason you got rid or yours?

i just got bored of it and wanted a different look. i took mine to my local body shop (the owner is a friend, but any shop will do it for ya) - i paid $50 cash ;)

as far as what color to paint it, it doesnt come up any higher than the bumper, so if you paint it blue, it might look weird - id go with the shade of tan/brown of the fender flares.

hey

I have a black one which looks good with my X but I just wanted to say that www.summitracing.com has them the cheapest least that I have seen.

look at my thread in the explorer registry..
its a sport, but its med wedgewood blue and i have the safari bar. no lights on it at the moment.. but you'll get the idea.

Back