Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Who's interested in meeting up and talking about Explorers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nobody? Come on I know there are people from the Edmonton area on this board. :chug:

My wife works on weekends and we only have one vehicle, so I cant get to the city much anymore.

What do you want to talk about?

I don't want to talk about anything in particular, just want to meet other Edmonton area board members.

i dont like people

I don't like people either I have a terrible problem with people ... I believe everyone has terrible bacteria in which i will become infected with.. so no.. no edmonton meet..

Pffffft, I'll drive the 18 hours to Edmonton for a meet and greet, come on you guys, don't be anti-social :p:

I am live at Edmonton
I like to talk anything about my Explorer

ok so i might have been a little rude earlier... i am up for a meet & greet

im come up to edmonton every few months... usually i have my other car but if there is a meet ill consider driving the X up...

Hello

I don't own a explore but I do own a Bronco2. Would like to meet up if you let my bronco2 in. lol. Im looking for places to go and play in the surrounding areas when my motor is running better.

igiveup

Hello

Bump to anyone in Edmonton

igiveup

I'm anti-TRS but would be willing to meet up.

Got the next few weekends off.

I'm on the south side near Sherwood park.

Hello

If anyone is interested we will be at the toad and turtle in red dear at noon on the 31st of may.

igiveup

I've missed the date.. but I'll be going to WestEdmonton Mall sometime in the next few weeks if anyone's around.. I'm gonna be in Canada for 3 weeks..

Si

Hello

PM me and we will exchange info. Also do you have msn messager? I live 10 minutes away from west ed mall.

igiveup

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL

He's gonna get lost in our mall.

Back