Official Kansas City Area Meet and Greet Thread--with BBQ | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Kansas City Area Meet and Greet Thread--with BBQ

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump.

Just two weeks from Sunday.

Ummmmmm BBQ...................and beer!

Depending on the time I may not be able to make it or will be late. I love my job:rolleyes:

My schedule is changing back to A.M. Shift. And since I still got Mon-Tues. off my chances of being there are 99.9%. I'm susper excited. Is there going to be some kinda massive photo shots and maybe even an Explorer/Mountaineer cruise around town?

Happy Jack and I are representing Witchita!!
But have we settled on a time? We are thinking of hitting Cabelas out by the speed way, first. Might have a couple others from the KC area too.

Happy Jack and I are representing Witchita!!
But have we settled on a time? We are thinking of hitting Cabelas out by the speed way, first. Might have a couple others from the KC area too.

I believe we settled on 4:00. Mr Smith needs to update this :D

He starts vacation that day. I don't know what his plans are.

One week from taday. Woo hooo. Clint says he's in. Were gonna head up early an spend some time in Cabellas. Runnin low on primers an gonna look at revolvers. Plan to hit the store just afore noon and ete some bufflier hump (bison). http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=restaurantmenu Maybe some fudge an fer sure check out the bargin cave. Then swork our way ne to the Ameristar. Ifin we get thar early we might jus go inside fer a pre Pale Ale, Pale Ale.

Sorry guys, I have to back out.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

One week from taday. Woo hooo. Clint says he's in. Were gonna head up early an spend some time in Cabellas. Runnin low on primers an gonna look at revolvers. Plan to hit the store just afore noon and ete some bufflier hump (bison). http://www.cabelas.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=restaurantmenu Maybe some fudge an fer sure check out the bargin cave. Then swork our way ne to the Ameristar. Ifin we get thar early we might jus go inside fer a pre Pale Ale, Pale Ale.

Could someone pull out there Kansas Translator and Translate this ?:D

:biggthump Shore nuff kin! What ya neededed trans a later?

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Could someone pull out there Kansas Translator and Translate this ?:D

awww he's a midwest newbie! doesn't unerstand the drawl yet! lol

Someone bring a Birthday cake and celebrate Zukman's Birthday!! its the 16th
Sorry we are gonna miss this, but then Turdle always has these shindigs when we can't get there! lol

I'm still planning on going, but might have to drive the escape.

Can taste the BBQ already, and its looking like I'll be able to drive the Explorer there:burnout:.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Someone bring a Birthday cake and celebrate Zukman's Birthday!! its the 16th
Sorry we are gonna miss this, but then Turdle always has these shindigs when we can't get there! lol

If this happens who gets to stand in for Zukman? :scratch:

Back