EF Grinding Party in So. Cal..? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EF Grinding Party in So. Cal..?

ok well if you guys have a place thats cool, i work here at a small equipment rental yard and we have a big back lot with a drive on car hoist we could use, i also have all kinds of tools here, welders, presses, drills, just a bunch of stuff, but im all the way up here in san bernardino near cleghorn, i would just have to get approval from the boss, and then it sould have to be on sunday because were open for business on saturdays

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I need a welder for pretty much all of my projects, so i actually don't know if this would work out that well for me.

...I was hoping for somewhere in L.A. area but RockRanger has offered up his place if he's home, down toward San Diego...:dunno:

Not going to happen. With the way things are right now don't plan on anything happening at my place for a long time.

...I hope this means you have more work than you can handle and are quickly becoming a millionaire??...:biggthump

so whens the party? i needa work on my brakes soon but i dont have any tools, not even a jack because i left it all in pismo beach with my dad... well they were his to begin with.

im out july 31st. goin to x-games and the weekend after that.

Matt buy my mercury~!

...I don't want to jinx it but I might have a shop and yard to do this in Orange on the 31st...

...The kid is a welder who does work for TJ's offroad such as custom welding heeps, Bronco's, and other custom trucks...

...The deal is, if he can get the saturday of the 31st off of work, he is offering up his shop and yard for us...We should bring what tools we can to do our work and share amongst us...

...He's a hell of a welder and I'm working with him on trying to get him to do the welding for free or cheap, to those who show up on this day only...The other half of this is getting everyone to show up...:D

Ted, any chance that the shop has a bender and notcher available to use? If so, and if my roommate is free to come that day, then we might be there.

eh i cant show up on the 31st.. wish i could though.

Ted, any chance that the shop has a bender and notcher available to use? If so, and if my roommate is free to come that day, then we might be there.

...I'll check when I talk to him next...If he doesn't, you won't be there then?

I still might be there for another project, and to lend a hand to others. It's hard to say right now though, i wish i could give a more definite answer so you and he won't be left hanging.

...No worries...I was just thinking this would be handy for all those guys who are needing someone to weld or fabricate their future projects, to meet this guy and see where his shop is at...

...He's a good guy and makes himself available while keeping on the schedules he set's...

...The good news:

...My welding buddy has benders and everything...:biggthump

...The bad news:

...He will be moving his little shop over by Robbie Gordon's shop the weekend of the 31st..:(

Another weekend is fine with me.

...Bumpin this thread and edited the first post to read...

...Date: Needs to be done before Truckhaven in October..:D

i' kinda new here but if you'd like i can give you a hand as long as its on a weekend. i live in long beach so it also depends how far the project is. but it would be a fun "party"! lol

Another Long Beach local, nice! Maybe i'll see you around sometime.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back