EGR pipe 2002 4.6l V8 Mountaineer snapped!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EGR pipe 2002 4.6l V8 Mountaineer snapped!!

ryanbravo

Reaction score
City, State
Copiague ny
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 mercury mountaineer
Where can i order a EGR pipe for a 2002 4.6l V8 Mountaineer asap and for a desent price please reply ......... it snaped of when i was replacing the intake manifold so iam with out a car thanks ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Ryan, I had the same thing happen. You can order the tube from www.tascaparts.com for ~$70 shipped. The fitting on the exhaust manifold is 1-1/16", and will most likely require a crowfoot wrench to get off...along with a lot of penetrating oil, heat, and expletives. If for some reason you cannot find the part on the website, let me know and I can grab the part number for you when I get home this evening.

1L2Z9D477CA is the part number for the EGR tube.

Hate to bring up an old thread, but does anyone know if the part number is the same for 03? I know they did a lot of switching of stuff from early to late 02, not sure about 03. I know my early build 02 egr pipe looks different than the one on my 03. Both are 4.6l.

Back