Elbe Hills ORV park April 16th 2005 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Elbe Hills ORV park April 16th 2005

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
Hey folks, James is organizing a club (faithwheelers.com) run to Elbe Hills ORV park. This park has been completely reworked and should be interesting. We're going to try to skip the busywild since it's a mandatory return trip and could easily by an 8-10 hour run by itself. James is going to guide us around the other trails.
This is a fairly hardcore run where body damage is expected. Elbe is naturally a tight trail where the explorers and such are likely to get dinged up a little.
Winches and or recovery gear will be required for every vehicle. We have a VERY limited supply of rear winches, (2 if Yotakid comes for a ride). Bring all your straps, hilifts etc on this trip. They WILL be needed.

The opportunity has come up for me to work this weekend, so I am going to be working instead of going on this run Saturday. I would rather be wheeling but with paying the IRS and buying 2k worth of parts for my solid axle swap. The choice was clear.

Back