• Register Today It's free!

End of warranty items?

Kman 17

Reaction score
City, State
Algonquin, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Limited V8
I have a '99 Limited V8 which is quickly nearing the end of its warranty period (60K). After searching thru the forum, I must sheepishly admit to having done no mods (or even knowing what some of them are!) and keeping to the pavement.
I currently have no major vehicle problems (other than the gas mileage!! haha), but was wondering if there was a list of things covered under the standard warranty that I can have checked/fixed before it costs me out of pocket. thanks!

a 5.9L Dodge Magnum V8.

two speed T-Case

if your talking reasonable things?

just get them to replace your entire driveline with new stuff.

tell them that there is odd noises coming from the T-Case, and see if they will replace it for free.

you'll think of something good. drive the truck super hard until the 60 k mark, hopefully anything needing replacing will rear its head by then.

Thermostat and IAC. Those seem to be giving up the ghost at an early age. My Thermo went at 55K

I have 65K on mine and i just got alot of stuff replaced under my extended warranty, have them check y our Ball Joints upper and lower, make sure your pinion seals aren't leaking, have them check the wheel bearings, just about every piece of the drivetrain!

Back