• Register Today It's free!

ETA on orders

woodster300

Reaction score
City, State
New Hampshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford F150 Platinum
Does anybody know what the time frame is right now on orders. I placed my order with the dealer on March 4th are we still looking at 4 to 6 weeks??

I also keep reading about a web site that you can track your order where can I find that link to the site?

Looking forward seeing our new 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
:exp:

Thanks
Marc

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anybody know what the time frame is right now on orders. I placed my order with the dealer on March 4th are we still looking at 4 to 6 weeks??

I also keep reading about a web site that you can track your order where can I find that link to the site?

Looking forward seeing our new 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
:exp:

Thanks
Marc
Welcome to the Forum woodster300.:wavey:
Marc, I'm not aware of a site where a customer can track their order.
Your dealer should be able to and the Ford customer rep that monitors this forum can also help. Her name is Crystal and you can send her a Private Message by going to any post by FordCustSrvc and clicking on that name in the left column and then click on send Private Message. She will need at least your VIN and dealer name would help.
You might also want to post your question in the 2013 Ford Explorer Order Status thread below. There is also info on how to pull up your 'Window Sticker' which is usually posted 3- 5 days prior to the build date.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=176

Good luck.

Peter

Does anybody know what the time frame is right now on orders. I placed my order with the dealer on March 4th are we still looking at 4 to 6 weeks?...

Hi woodster300,

I can track your order for you. Send me a PM with either your order number an dealer name or your VIN and I'll keep you updated.

...Her name is Crystal and you can send her a Private Message by going to any post by FordCustSrvc and clicking on that name in the left column and then click on send Private Message. She will need at least your VIN and dealer name would help.
You might also want to post your question in the 2013 Ford Explorer Order Status thread below...

Thanks for recommending me, Peter! :thumbsup:

Crystal

Thank You Peter and Crystal for the info I have sent Crystal a message with my info and I look forward to hearing back from her.

Marc

Thank You Peter and Crystal for the info I have sent Crystal a message with my info and I look forward to hearing back from her.

Marc

Hey Marc!

I received your PM and just sent you a response. Let me know if you have any questions!

Crystal

Back