Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
95xlt

:mad:

Sent money for a KKM to him on June 10th, its been almost a month and still no KKM. I'm very :mad:
Until i get this resolved he gets a big :thumbdwn:
i got in contact with him, he claims it was sent but doesn't know what carrier he sent it by (ie UPS, FedEx)...said he would look into it and get back up with me, he never did.
I am starting to think i got ripped off

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sucks man, Im glad our transaction went a lot smoother:D

NOpe, and i should correct myself, or maybe a mod can but his name is Ex95xlt

last week i talked to him he said the package got sent back to him, and he was sending it thrusday. its been 5 bussiness days since htat, it doesn't take ups or fed ex 5 days to ship from New Jersey to Indiana.

DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY HE IS A RIP

almost 2 months, no product yet.
I've talked to him on aol, but all he does is lie, and he can ironically never talk for more than 5 mins because he always has to "go to work"

currently october 14th he says he is going to send my money back. we'll see how this turns out.

:thumbdwn:
this whole ordeal started on june 10th when i sent this guy a money order for $55. On oct 21 I finally got my money back from him, after 3 months of requesting to get it back.

This guy is a liar and giant rip off. He was frequently rude when i confronted him about returning my money.
He even ignored me on AOL for a while (until i got another user name and saw that he was online) and didn't respond to my emails.

he lied constantly about sending my air filter and about returning my money. i heard it all...from "i don't have the money right now" to "it got sent back in the mail to me."

He once even said "I took your money as a loan." I responsed by saying that "loans incure intrest" ...he responsed that "it was a 0% intrest loan". I would never do business with this guy.

i don't mean this as slander. Yes i did get my money back (well not all of it since paypal took a percent of it) but it was a horrible transaction. and thats the truth.
I WOULD RECOMNEND NOT DEALING WITH THIS GUY.

:thumbdwn:

yea he is a ********

do i sense some anger?
well i am tellin the truth. you thought you were going to pull this all off and go on your way with no consequence. Now you have to deal with this for a long time. And IMO you got what you deserve.

You can get mad and call me names all you want (if i'm the one you were attempting to insult with your little post) you know why? that just shows everyone on this board who you really are. and further more proves how right my feedback is on you. sorry but the truth hurts pal.

i was talking about me...not u, yea i messed up, my plan really was to send the intake to u, but something came up, and it was personal buisness. but u, and everyone that reads this can have ur own opinions on me, but you got ur money back, yea it took a while but u did get it back.

just to point out vaild flaws in your excuse for others
1.) he had personal business for 4 months.
2.)if your trying to do business with others, wouldn't you notify them of any problems? Its a hypothetical question. no need for an answer
3.) as i said before he once told me"i took your money as a loan with 0% intrest." Hmmm somehow i missed the fact that i was a no intrest loanshark.

Bump

just to spite this guy. He was unable to accept that he did a piss poor transaction now he wants to PM me and start crap...so bump just for you ex95xlt...bump so you learn your lesson.

bump bump some more

Back