Exhaust System?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Exhaust System??

Going in right now to get it installed. Been real busy with work. Will update with a video soon!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't wait to hear because this is on my list next. I may just go with a glasspack, but I am interested in the flowmaster too.

Gotta get the video uploaded but here is a pic after install, Normally gotta run about 200-ish miles to break it in it will get deeper. Man i love the sound though!!!!!!!!!!!!

2u55afp.jpg

It's been pourin rain past couple days hoping it will clear up a bit today or tomorrow so i can do a full update video on the Explorer!

Sounds great! You enjoying the sound? also, I am diggin the light system that goes with the music :)

Sounds great! You enjoying the sound? also, I am diggin the light system that goes with the music :)

O yea, she got a little deeper now that some carbon has built up and i broke it in! And thanks! I ordered my body kit yesterday so that's next!! That and wiring all my lights to Aircraft toggle-switches!!!!

Sounds great! I really like the purple too. I went ahead with a glasspack yesterday. My 4 yr old boy has informed everyone that mommy's car is much cooler now ;)

Sounds great! I really like the purple too. I went ahead with a glasspack yesterday. My 4 yr old boy has informed everyone that mommy's car is much cooler now ;)

Awesome!!! I was thinking of a glasspack but just wound up getting the muffler. I remember doign a friends truck a couple years back with a GP and it sounded pretty nice!

does anyone know if the super 10 is offered with a single in duel out option, I would love to have duel pipes exiting out the back of mine with that sound, how loud is it in the interior, I can't see the video, I keep getting "Page doesn't exist" notification

does anyone know if the super 10 is offered with a single in duel out option, I would love to have duel pipes exiting out the back of mine with that sound, how loud is it in the interior, I can't see the video, I keep getting "Page doesn't exist" notification

Not entirely sure...I tried to look it up with no avail. I would like to do the same thing while cutting out my 5th cat!!

does anyone know if the super 10 is offered with a single in. Duel out option, I would love to have duel pipes exiting out the back of mine with that sound, how loud is it in the interior, I can't see the video, I keep getting "Page doesn't exist" notification

Yes they do have it. I had that setup on my f-150 a few years back. Mean as all hell! But my last 2 setups with it were single in single out..intentionally though.

Back