Explorer Newbie :94 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Newbie :94 Eddie Bauer 4x4

744x4

Reaction score
City, State
SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Eddie Bauer
Hello I am new to the list and just picked up a 94 Eddie Bauer 4x4 and It is time to modify.So far I have had to replace the upper and lower balljoints,Trac arm bushings,Shocks,and then I punched the Cats out as they were clogged.I am now in the process of dumping the auto hubs for selectables due to one being blown.Thats what I get fron buying a used 4x4 from a 17 year old kid.
I also have a 74 EB with a 5.0 EFI conversion and it is running on 35's but I am not going that far with the EX.I am planning a rear spring over then bringing the ft up to match but cannot decide what lift to use for the front.I have heard 4-6 in of lift after the soa but until I do it I dont know that for sure.I will be running 33,s max and my Daughter will be driving this daily so I dont want any ill handeling as she has enough problems driving already. I have some photos of the EB if anyone is interisted thay are @ http://www.se-earlybroncos.com/pages/733400/index.htm
I will have lots of questions coming up but I am sure you all can point me in the right direction.

Keith Forrest
SEB-SC
74 EB Sport
94 Eddie Bauer

once again welcome to the site 744

congrads on getting an X. You will find this site very useful all the people in here are friendly and helpful so if you got any ?'s about your X there is a bunch of people that know **** about X's and they can help you out.

Welcome to the site:D

Back