• Register Today It's free!

Explorer XLT For Sale!

DaveU

Reaction score
City, State
Buckinghamshire, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 XLT
Well after several years of ownership I am parting company with my Explorer. It has served my well and been a loyal and reliable car.

I have been offered a company car allowance which i'm taking and buying a new car with, so i will be chopping the Ex into a garage - but i'd much rather sell it to a member on here if i can! It has been looked after meticulously and will be a bargain for someone who can appreciate the condition of it as opposed to a car dealer who will probably just send it to auction :(
Here is the spec:

* 1999 (T reg) Explorer XLT, 71,500 miles, Dark Blue :exp:
* Usual high spec: full leather, aircon, cruise control
* Brand new 12 month MOT (being done today!) and having both front lower ball joints replaced.
* Taxed till end August.
* Full service history - last service getting done today!
* Excellent condition with only one tiny-weeny almost invisible carpark dink and a couple of very light scratches on the pass wing mirror where it's brushed past some branches.
* All recalls done and OOM12 kit fitted by our own Howard.
* JVC CD + MP3 player (can include original Ford stereo - the CD changer is located in boot)
* Aircon works - nice and cold
* Load cover in boot.
* 4 new Bridgestone Dueller tyres fittes 10k miles ago, loads of tread left!
* Only thing that's wrong with it is that the radio aerial doesn't extend.

Looking for a quick sale so priced to sell at £2500 ovno. :thumbsup:

Interested? Drop me a PM, an email at d.i.upton@gmail.com or ring me on 07971 877805. The car is in South Bucks.

Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Car is going into dealers as part-ex this Saturday - they have offered me tradein for it at just over a lowly £2k so i've dropped the price to £2.5k which is a bargain for such a well maintained car!
Any interest? This will up at a dealers for over £3.5k in a few weeks! :eek:

Hi Dave
Email sent mate

Keith

Sold to that man :D

Hope you enjoy many miles of motoring in it! Must admit i was sad to see it go.

Thanks Dave.
We are thrilled with the "new Ex".......:D
Superb guy and a real easy transaction mate, many thanks. I have spent the last two days pampering it and treating it to some leather food and polishing it up, not that it needed it :D :D
Loving it Dave and thanks again.

Keith

Ps, hope the 3 point will take your mind off your loss :D :D

Back