Fair Asking Price For 2004 XLT Factory Alloys + Wheels? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fair Asking Price For 2004 XLT Factory Alloys + Wheels?

An associate of a friend has contacted me regarding purchasing my 2004 XLTfactory 17" alloys & factory wheels (55K miles)... What would be a fair asking price for these? I'm checking Ebay and see people selling individual factory wheels from anywhere between $100-$175 a piece... Don't want to ask for max value here but want to offer a fair price... Can anyone shed some advice on this?

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd think somewhere around $250-$300 with decent tires would be fair, assuming that they're in good condition... Just my .02

I just paid $80 (including shipping) for a single factory rim, no tire.

The price definately depends of quality (curb rash?) of the rims on tread remaining on the tires.

If there's 55k on the tires, they aren't worth much see how they're pretty near the end of thier life. I'd say $300, but I'd accept $250.

I see them on CL anywhere from 100$ for a set with junk tires, to 100$ a piece new, to 250$ for a good set with good tires.

Hey man, do you still have this set of wheels?

If you do, have any pics you can send my way?

frambach[at]yahoo.com

Back