farewell!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

farewell!!!!

tursky4

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 explorer
Well i am saying goodbye and thank you to everyone here for taking the time to post how to videos and threads.. also to the many members who have helped me along the way from replacing a wheel bearing to installing aux lights.. about a month ago my wife lost control on a wet road drove off the road and threw a rather large ditch... she took out a phone pole and rolled the ex a few times... my wife daughter and unborn son all came out with no more than a small scratch and a couple bruises.. if anyone here is worried about how these wonderful vehicles hold up in a major crash they should have no worries.. needless to say the car was a total loss... somehow i have found my way into a newer suzuki grand vitara that i am fairly happy with right now although i greatly miss my ex even know she had a few problems i did love her and am very thankful that my ex and god kept my family safe that day... well just wanted to say good bye to everyone and thank you guys for the forum it really helped me out of some tuff spots.. maybe i will be back some day if i run across another ex within my budget!!! :)

Glad everyone's ok. Makes me feel more at ease about my wife, one year old son, 6 at 3 year old daughters, and unborn son driving my ex. Good luck with the vitara!
Derek

Good luck to you. :slaute:

I am very glad that your family is okay. enjoy the new ride.

Back