Favorite features | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Favorite features

How do you lock it from the door handle? And don't tell me to read the manual lol.
Looks like stlcardinal9 beat me to it. Yes, you just touch the little black button on the handle of the driver's door and it will lock the doors.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have to update my posting now that the latest MFT update is out.

-MyFordTouch [gps, voice recongition, hd radio, back up camera]--love it all now that it doesn't crash after phone calls.
-capless fuel thing
-dual moon roof
-quietness
-ride [especially on highways]
-spacious and useful interior The foot rest for your left foot is kind of annoying though]
-Being cheap to maintain [I get my maintenance done at the dealer and I think it is reasonable]
-uses regular gas
-collision warning
-BLIS... I don't know if I can ever get a car w/o it now
-exterior styling

A Great Vehicle

The features that I love in the Ex:

MFT - voice recognition is top notch, especially when using the navi

BLIS - along with the cross traffic alert and inflatable seatbelts just makes it feel safer for you and your family

Dual Moonroof - lights up the inside and makes it feel airy and even bigger

Power fold - one of the things that finally sold us to the Ex

Second row folding - others prefer the sliding but we find it difficult to get in and out because you have less room to maneuver as the sliding style creates a V but the folding creates a U shape entry area.

Cargo room when third row is up - we were able to put two large suitcases plus two carry ons without a problem

The look - not a feature but every time you approach the vehicle makes you feel you made the right decision

def love the looks the most about it.

Engine power is 2nd favorite

push button start
ambient lighting
mft
rear view camera

Today at work was my first day with my new ride and at lunch as I was backing up 3 guys I work with started dancing stupid in my camera would have been great if I could have taken a pic with the backup camera.

Back