Fender flares for 89-92 Ranger/BroncoII | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fender flares for 89-92 Ranger/BroncoII

No, but I'll get it tomorrow. Everything fits nice. There are no gaps. It looks like it belongs there. There is space at the bottom wich is where the bottom part of the molding would be but I don't care. I also took my dremel tool and cut back the molding a little so they would fit. I looked at a set of bushwacker flares at a shop the other day and they are crap compared to the OEM ones. You get about 40 bucks worth of plastic for 350 bucks. If thats not price gouging, I don't know what is. I'm also cheap, hence the junkyards.

Ok Josh you got me to thinking about looking for 98 fat flares then I ended up finding some Bushwackers for $10 brand new.

So I bought 3 sets to play with. All the sets are for the rear but I am also looking for wide flares for front off a 98. I got a rear set for the following vehicles. 93+ ranger splash, 89-92 BroncoII and a Toy 4 runner. The ones for the toy are the big ones with the screw holes on the top outside. I figured heck for $10 bucks I could Ebay them for a profit. I also picked up a new set of 91-94 tail light black outs for $10 and some funky set of pan style carpeted floor covers for a 95+. Everything was $10 ea.

The splash ones seem to fit the rear the best. Almost perfect, with a little heat and slight bending they should look sweet. When I get them installed I will post pics.

Back