• Register Today It's free!

Finally, making progress

JPA1982

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX for now
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
Took just under 3 months and finding money every place that i could, lol, went from stock to this, what do u think
533410_2_full.jpg

533410_44_full.jpg

ready for my first run this sunday at Rockport in W.Illinois, can't wait

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice.. if that's your thing(going that extream(sp?):)

Looks very good, I like it, nice work.

I think there should be a warning on some of these threads. There are a few types of rims that I really want bad, and whenever I see pictures I start reaching for my credit card. I think it looks great, 10x's tougher looking than stock.

thanks guys, can't wait to get it out wheeling this weekend, hopefully have some good pics to show

oh, MIKE go buy the RIMS, u'll love them
cause u like them so much i won't tell u how lil i picked mine up for, lol, and tires make all the difference

Everytime I see a Willow Green Explorer, I feel a little sad. I miss my beat up baby. I still haven't gotten over the condomized Sport Trac (protected heh)... I can't bear to take it off-road.

Jared, your X is looking really good. The rims really set it apart. And the color, well, it goes without saying. Very nice.

what size lift/tires are u running?

i'm running BFG 31x10.5/15 Land terrains (89/each) on american racing rock crawlers 15x8, the lift is a warrior-153 shackle, Explorer Pro-Comp single AAL, and TT up front, got about 2" in the rear and 1.6 up front, just enough to make room for the tires. glad i did it, wish it had been sooner though

adam, i know what u mean, one reason i love the color is, get it dirty, still looks somewhat clean from small distance, lol, not that i ever clean it. oh and by the way, get a 4" superlift on the sport trac and get it out there, ur not going to hurt nething, and (YOU know u want to)lol

draw tite front end hitch??????

good or bad, looking for tow hooks or something i can hook some to, without drilling frame for now thanks?

Back