First Post Awesome Exhaust | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Post Awesome Exhaust

xraylee

Reaction score
City, State
Hildebran,NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
This is just my opinion but I have to share it because I am so pleased with my choice of a performance muffler for my 2001 explorer. I was looking for a muffler that would have a deep mellow tone and at the same time not be very noticeable in the interior of the vehicle. I also wanted to increase the airflow to release some horses and improve performance. I chose a magnaflow muffler with a stainless steel tip and couldn't be happier! For those of your out there that don't care for loud exhaust but want better performance and a deep mellow tone, choose this muffler you will not be sorry! This is for real! Check out the exhaust samples on the magnaflow website. See ya!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the tip man and welcome to the site.
Don't be a stranger

I have a magnaflow muffler as well and I love it. It's quiet in traffic but when I stomp on it she opens up and roars.

You have a part number for the muffler you got?

sorry it's 14251

Yeah a 3" in/out is bigger than I was planning. I want to do a 2.25" in/out and probably do a 2.25"/3" in/out polished tip with rolled edges.

Back