• Register Today It's free!

Fitch fuel Catalist

fischerry

Reaction score
City, State
THE SOUTH
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 x'sploda
So I've been debating on getting a fitch fuel catalist.Has anyone installed one yet, better yet..on a explorer.Is it worth the mpg gain or is it hype?I also have been wieghting out getting a set of headers.I know plety of members have installed header's, i would like to know which set would be good?Edelbrook has a tri coated set and Headman headers are just black painted?

Look guy's there are the only two things I could come u with for christmas.Other than a engine puller and a trans stand.She already sayed hell no to the winch.

Well I know one of the truck shows on Spike, they tested the fuel catalyst with a few different motors/octanes, and they gained a few mpg and hp on each one.

Instead of the entire setup, they also sell just the... pellets? i guess you can call them, in case you can't find the inline fuel treatment. I'd also just go the way of pellets, because youd on't have to modify anything, just stick 'em in the filler neck, push 'em down, and that's it.

But as for whether they work or not, the only evidence I know is seeing it on Spike, and they seemed pretty serious about it.

yeah I seen the Trucks show on spike to they did it to f250 work truck.Yeah i did search before but to post in a dead thread is useless.I guess i'll just have to do a how to thread.
As for the link to the thread jtsmith, it worthless.No out come and almost all of the links dont work.

Back