FNG with a quick question!!!

Trailbum

Reaction score
City, State
Harpers Ferry, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Sport 2WD
Hey guys,
I'm the FNG here.... Found this helpful site through Google last week. Have a 2000 Explorer Sport 4.0 SOHC w/97,000 miles. Hasn't been touched other than regular oil changes and tire rotations.... By reading the posts on this site, I learned enough to replace the plugs, wires, PCV valve, air & fuel filters, front & rear brakes, upper & lower intake manifold gaskets, transmission filter & fluid, and a leaking heater control valve... all last weekend!!! No problems encountered and didn't break anything!!! You guys saved me a lot of money and aggravation!!!
My question concerns the service manual... I have the Haynes manual which covers many years and is vague at best.... Has anyone tried the CD version of the service manuals (specific years) that can be found on Ebay???? I'd like to get others opinion before I buy one. Thanks in advance and please forgive me if this topic is covered elsewhere!!! :)

Trailbum said:
Hey guys,
I'm the FNG here.... Found this helpful site through Google last week. Have a 2000 Explorer Sport 4.0 SOHC w/97,000 miles. Hasn't been touched other than regular oil changes and tire rotations.... By reading the posts on this site, I learned enough to replace the plugs, wires, PCV valve, air & fuel filters, front & rear brakes, upper & lower intake manifold gaskets, transmission filter & fluid, and a leaking heater control valve... all last weekend!!! No problems encountered and didn't break anything!!! You guys saved me a lot of money and aggravation!!!
My question concerns the service manual... I have the Haynes manual which covers many years and is vague at best.... Has anyone tried the CD version of the service manuals (specific years) that can be found on Ebay???? I'd like to get others opinion before I buy one. Thanks in advance and please forgive me if this topic is covered elsewhere!!! :)
hello iam lost here iam just looking to find a picture of a fuse panel of a 92 ford explorer so i can change my fuse my blankers are not working thank you so much if you can help me i would be very thankfull

Back