Focal 165K2 Component Speaker System | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Focal 165K2 Component Speaker System

tbish501

Reaction score
City, State
Issaquah Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
97' Eddie Bauer v8 4x4
Focal 165K2 Component Speaker System

These im looking to sell for very cheap. On ebay the lowest price i found is $419 dollars. At magnolia Hi-Fi they sell for over 600$. Im willing to let them go for
300$obo. They will fit into the stock speaker housing. They have never been used and are A stock. Im just desperate for money right now. Email me at tbish501@hotmail.com for questions or more info. This is a hell of a deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Details

Brand Focal

Frequency Response 60-20,000Hz

Impedance Rating 4 ohms

Peak Power 200 Watts

Recommended RMS Power Range 100

Sensitivity 92 dB

Type Component Systems
More Information

Designed for the true audiophile, the Focal Polykevlar line is named after the unique sandwich structure cone material that consists of Kevlar fabric layers and a core of light and rigid foam. This unique mid bass driver cone material is extremely lightweight but incredibly rigid. The result is mid bass with wide broadband dynamic range and a sound stage and sound image of truly stunning dynamics and clarity. The unique 1-3/4" TN 45 tweeter features Focal's unique inverted titanium dome design which provides far better mechanical coupling to the voice coil than regular dome tweeter designs. This creates an upper end with resolution and detail that other tweeters simply can't touch. The tweeters come complete with accessories for flush or surface mounting. The 165K2 component set comes complete with a high-grade 18 dB/octave passive crossover network with adjustable tweeter level and removable woofer and tweeter grills.

I think you need to post this in the "For Sale " forum

Back