For those with 3/14 roll-off dates | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

Does some of this have to do with the Dealer Priority number? I read somewhere that dealers priority number played a factor as well. Anyone?

As far as amount of time to build, yes, as far as shipping, I dont believe so.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hooray! My Ex is on a railcar in central missouri! Finally some movement. My dealer said 3 of his orders built before mine still had not been shipped but the 3 built 3-14 week were all on trains. Go figure!

I am "in transit", do not know if by truck or train...but good news anyhow. (order date of 2/14, build date or 3/17, Limited 301A) Woot Woot!!!

My X is on a railcar too...last I heard was somewhere in PA I couldn't find on the map. That's only 1 state away, so I'm thinking it should be at the dealer sometime next week.

So, how many of us on this thread actually have a car? Mine is in my hometown but stuck at the railyard for the last week, not delivered to the dealer yet. Still more frustration.

So, how many of us on this thread actually have a car? Mine is in my hometown but stuck at the railyard for the last week, not delivered to the dealer yet. Still more frustration.

Built 3/15, ETA 3/21, ETA 3/30, still awaiting shipment. BOO!!!!!

Ordered 1/17, built 3/15, ETA 3/21, then 3/23. Finally picked up 4/1! There is hope! It is definitely worth the wait too.

I gave up yesterday.. but only because I found the exact one at another dealer that I'm picking up in 3 hours :)

Ordered 2/20, built 3/16, arrived 4/5, pick it up tomorrow

Just got a call from a CSR with my case #. My car has been "re-released" (for about the 10th time) and is...wait for it....STILL AWAITING SHIPMENT with NO ETA. WTH is just about all I can say.

Whose still waiting from 4/14 Build Week?

Just out of curiosity, who from this build week is still waiting for the car.

Me! My car is in transit (FINALLY) and as of 6AM this morning (Monday) it was in Topeka. I'm hoping it will be here no later than the end of next week but we'll see!

Ordered 12-30, built 3-17, picked up last week on 4-13 (1 day short of 15 weeks). A long wait but it was worth it!

After a week of promises for "actual" shipment, truck is still in Chicago. Even the owner of the dealership is trying to assist to get the car.
They would sell me a "stock car" (that were constructed weeks after mine) but can't give me the lower pricing (Rebate amount and money factor)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine was built on the 16th. It was in PA on Tuesday in NY on Wed and Thur and in MA today heading to the trucking junction to Watertown Ford. They are projecting Tues - Thur this week - that would be less than 6 weeks from ordering!

Back