For those with 3/14 roll-off dates | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those with 3/14 roll-off dates

I'm happy to hear what Seni just wrote since my ETA has been moved back a week to 4-3 (from 3-28 wtih a 3-17 build date). Still just "awaiting shipment". This is frustrating since everything was procceding smoothly until this delay. They have a lot of cars to get out of there, must have a huge parking lot to hold all these delays!

Something tells me that it won't be the only "move back" on the eta. I'm supposed to get it 3/28 and as of yesterday, it's just sitting. I don't see it getting here on Monday.. expecting to have it pushed back.

Will be getting another update Monday morning.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Something tells me that it won't be the only "move back" on the eta. I'm supposed to get it 3/28 and as of yesterday, it's just sitting. I don't see it getting here on Monday.. expecting to have it pushed back.

I agree. Seni and the folks on the 800 number have been very helpful in providing information, however getting the actual vehicles transported is another story. Mine was built 10 days ago and is still "Awaiting Shipment" and based on what I'm reading/seeing it will be awaiting shipment for a while. Hope I'm wrong but I have little faith right now.

I'm in the same boat, ETA is Monday 3/28 and as of today it is still "awaiting shipment" so I'm not gonna see it on Monday. I really wish they would just ship it here so I can give them a big chunk of money and drive my new EX home.

Like many others...build date of 3/17, ETA 3/28...but still awaiting shipping. So close, yet so far.

When I called Customer Service yesterday, they also told me my X (build 3/18, ETA 3/28) was awaiting shipping, and that is was on some dock or another.

However, they confirmed the ETA was still set at 3/28 and that the information had been input on 3/21 (Monday).

If they only update the system once a week, or in my case on Monday, then isnt' it possible that during the week the status changed but they just can't see it? It's not like the information was updated in real-time, at least that's not how it sounded to me.

Build date 03/23 ETA 03/28..."awaiting shipment"...shewwwww!!!

Keep in mind when they say 3/14, 3/21, 3/28 etc they aren't saying that day. They are guessing the week of . I think if you add another week as insurance you'll be fine.

So your X should show up the week of 3/28. Add another week and you'll be fine

My original ETA was 3/21. Checked on 3/22 and it was updated to 3/23. I didn't check again after that as I assume it just keeps getting moved every day. Still awaiting shipment.

Something is going on that Ford is not being forthright about. My build date was Feb 9 and my status is still "Awaiting shipment"

Something is going on that Ford is not being forthright about. My build date was Feb 9 and my status is still "Awaiting shipment"

That's ridiculous, whatever the hold up is they should be giving you more information and some idea of when to expect the vehicle. Waiting 6+ weeks after build to have it shipped is just unacceptable IMO, if I have to wait that long I'll have start looking for something else.

Talked to dealer and Ford Cust Serv. yesterday and confirmed it is officially "in transit" to So Cal with ETA of 4/2. I was originally estimated for 3/28 like many of you so maybe the train finally pulled out, at least if you are west of Chicago. I called the 1800 number cust. service they were able to tell me what train and what dock it was sitting on the day prior. Good luck!

Eta 3/14

Had an ETA of 3/14 as of today it is in Chicago awaiting shipping as well. Dealer's will tell you anything to keep you strung along until the vehicle gets there. Ford Reps have been a little better with the information, but again still no change in status and two weeks past original ETA.

New Durango is looking like an option. Probably a wait on that one too.

Hey all,

I was able to catch up on many PMs this morning and afternoon. Please check your messages, as I may have replied to your status update inquiries. Thank you for your continued patience. Please email me with your dealer code & order number or VIN, if you have yet to track your vehicle. I will be more than happy to help you do so. :)

Also, please note that you can review your window sticker using the information below:

To view or print a copy of your original window label, enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) after the equal sign at the end of the web address, "http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=" then copy and paste the entire URL without quotation marks into your internet browser.

Seni

Mine had a build date of 3/14 and came in today. Picked it up at the dealer tonight.

Mine had a build date of 3/14 and came in today. Picked it up at the dealer tonight.

What's your location?

They actually moved forward my ETA from 4/18 to 4/11. Build date of 3/26.

my ETA was 3/21 - now awaiting shipment - build date of 3/17.

i wonder how you are getting an ETA of 4/11 now and im still stuck awaiting shipment. thats odd.

Build date of 3/18.

When I called Customer Service on Tuesday, I was told my X was scheduled to arrive at my dealer on 4/8 (shipping on 4/1). The day prior when I called it was unscheduled. Just talked to my dealer as well, who was expecting the X any day and was surprised to hear the date had changed. He's now following up for me to try to confirm delivery date.

Just heard, another delay to ETA of 4-11 (originally 3-28) but is "in transit" with order 12-30 and build date on 3-17. Man, this is a long process! (13 weeks and counting!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does some of this have to do with the Dealer Priority number? I read somewhere that dealers priority number played a factor as well. Anyone?

Back