Ford Fair - Who's in? | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair - Who's in?

Are you going to Ford Fair?

• Total voters
M1 J 15a

I will meet you all there, its better for me guys!
sorry Marty, just be more civilised to be there for 615.. God knows I need that beauty sleep!

Get an early one marty, you have a reeally hard few days and loads of driving!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Rich, after looking at my sat nav, I'll meet you all at junction 15a and get my pass off you then.
Cheers Kev.

How many of us are hooking up at Mimms?

ill be at mimms for 5 i think rich will be as well

is a good idea dude if somethings go,s **** up
rather do it by Pm tho
u wana take the numbers si?

yeah if everyone who's going wants to pm me their numbers, I'll stick em in my phone. then I'll text you all to give you my number.

that way if anything goes wrong or we're running late or whatever, we're all contactable

Si

PM Sent as well

event.png

You should have mine m8, if not I know Herman does. :D. As I'm only around the corner I'll wait for you outside from about 06:50. Got my ticket so will be there. Looking forward to meeting you all.

PM sent, I'll see velocity and rich at Mimms at 5am (that's early) and everyone else later on. OOH its exciting ait it?

5am @ mimms

cool man ill be there @ 5
blooming eck ......cleaning the engine bay for 6 hrs.....
and still not fully cleaned ....time for a napp :eek: :crazy:

im still cleaning mine, worst thing is the carpets are black in oil and dirt ewww

did mine with a bucket of water and some degreaser lol

well mines coming in the same condition that she is in all the time:D

although she is clean and she always wears a coat of polish anyway,and her bay is kept clean as a rule so not conquers but respectable enough for a 12 year old car that works hard for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You gonna av to take mine as you find her! Ive only had time to wash and polish her, first time she's had a wash since i bought her, mind you i did give her 3 coats of wax, AND a HOOVER OUT.

Back