Ford Fair - Who's in? | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair - Who's in?

Are you going to Ford Fair?

• Total voters
bad news guys i cant make it tommorow ive got to much work on and cant afford to lose the money ..........damm if any one wants my ticket and pass and is willing to drive to basildon essex for it then they can have it just send me a pm have a good one guys ..............im gutted but what can i do

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nooooooo
mate
one of them things I guess....
shame man
see you for the next one hopefully velocity...

thats a shame mate,but making a living comes first,:thumbsup:

see you down there guys,
drive safe dudes
better get some zzz in

thats what i thought cruise control was, for-i always thought it was really sweet of the road builders to put that great big guide rail down the moterway for me aswell:D,although the last time i used one of them (guide rails) in my truck i pulled up 300yrds of it and took it over to the opposit hard shoulder:(
the hedlu where very nice about it though-especially when the low loader that came to recover my truck nearly fell over in the gail trying to turn around lol.

i did the whole guide rail thing in my rs turbo years ago.......you could say i learnt my lesson the hard way .....lol.............have a good one guys and please take some pics i wanna see a thread on here monday titled fordfair pics.........i think im gonna have to organise a meet nearer to home/pub

If any-ones about, see you soon. rich, see you @ 5am @ mimms.

Hi Guys
Hope you all had a really good day and everything went well.
Although I couldn't make it myself, I think Si needs credit for the idea in the first place and Rich needs credit for organising the tickets and passes. Well done.

im leaving in 10mins cant wait lol

well we are back safe and sound very cool day:D

well done rich for tickets pass and stand
well done si for idea
really good to put names to faces and learn loads about my explorer by comparing to all yours

will put pics we got up when we getr settled and upload them,i have a cracking write the caption photo competition photo:D
bet your all worried now;)

thank you guys for setting this up, was really nice for me and my dad to meet you lot, should have another like this again but maybe offroading this time. cant wait to see the pics, i didnt take many but i think me dad has, see you all soon

yeah was great to meet you all... had a great day despite me being asleep in the truck!

thanks to all who turned up and made it a great experience.. next time will definately be a muddy one!

Si

Back