Ford Master Tech Here - Lots of issues with the new explorer and id like to help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Master Tech Here - Lots of issues with the new explorer and id like to help

FordMasTech86

Reaction score
City, State
Lombard, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer St
I am a Ford master technician and there have been lots of people watching my YouTube channel and they have said because you're so experienced with all these new problems that are going on you should really reach out to this group and maybe the creator of this group could help promote your YouTube channel so you can really get this information out to people because you are the only one talking about all these new recalls and TSBs and issues that you're having.

This channel is pretty much predominately all Ford so I hope this is okay to post and I would love to get in touch with one of the admin of the channel to possibly work out some kind of interaction where I can make the videos and share here

My YouTube

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My wife is trying to make me get a 2020 new explorer trade in a good running car do u think it's okay to get one right now or wait a couple years?

welcome to the explorer forum :) THE best automotive forum on the web

Welcome to the forum.

Back