Front Bumper Light Bar for 99... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front Bumper Light Bar for 99...

I want to install a set of off-road lights on the front of my X on the top of the bumper in front of the grille. I don't want to drill holes and just mount the that way. I am looking for a bumper mounted light bar. I don't want any thing that attaches to the frame just something that will mount to the bumper and enable me to put one maybe two sets of lights on it. Any help or advise is appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a Procomp light bar that was meant for a 95 ranger for sale if you are interested. It hold 3 sets of lights and the tabs are bent to fit on the bumper of the 91-94 Explorers but they can be bent back.

Try this: Dead Link Removed and if that doesn't work than I can email one to you. I am asking $200 obo + shipping. I paid $280 for the bar and installation and its less than a year old.

How much are you looking to spend?

Right now only about $100. I know that is pretty cheap, but I have spent alot in the last couple months getting my rig ready(tires, lift, etc.) I like the look of the Pre-runner and I may see if I can get this guy at work to weld something together similar to it. This will sound crazy, but I want a cross between the Safari Bar and the Pre-runner. I don't need anything huge. I was kind of looking at the bumper guard like the Trailmaster explorer they had at Truckhaven has. They run about $160.

Back