For Sale - Front Diff Guard for TTB | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Front Diff Guard for TTB

Front diff guard and skidplate for the Dana 35 TTB. Unpainted steel, does not include bolts but I would recommend 1/4" longer bolts. $145 shipped.

D35 TTB Guard 2 (1).JPG

D35 TTB Guard 2 (2).JPG

D35 TTB Guard 2 (3).JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Looks like a nice piece of gear and quality work. If you still have one left, I'll take it. Also interested in your U-bolt / Shock skid-plates. PM sent...

This arrived last night along with a set of the u-bolt skid plates - a great Christmas present for my Explorer!

These things are heavy duty, well designed, and the quality of fabrication is great. I'm looking forward to getting them installed and testing them out...

Hey Brian, would you ever think you'd make one for a Dana 44 TTB? I have a '95 F150 I've been lookin for something like this. If only you had these when I had my '97 Ranger 3 years ago...

Zman, it is a possibility but I will have to find a D44 beam and diff to design and use as a fixture to make one. I will keep a look out for a cheap beam locally but it may be a while. Thanks for asking!

No thank you for keeping it in mind!

..Are you bringing any of these out for me to deliver locally this trip?

Zman, it is a possibility but I will have to find a D44 beam and diff to design and use as a fixture to make one. I will keep a look out for a cheap beam locally but it may be a while. Thanks for asking!

Also interested in a D44 version for my Bronco's front.

Back