• Register Today It's free!

Front Inner Fender Splash Guards

Y2KFirehawk

Reaction score
City, State
Lehigh Valley, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'22 Bronco Wildtrak
So when I was working on my truck the other day I noticed that the inner front fender splash guards are missing... My guess is that when the truck was aligned by the previous owner that the service place removed them but then forgot to replace them...

Anyone have an idea of where I could acquire these? I have checked some of my local junk yards with no luck... :(

Thank you!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine ripped and I made some out of cheap rubber floor mat material.
I had my old ones to trace so it might be harder for you but it worked great.

i went to home depot and they got me this tub liner rubber matting it was only $5 and i traced them and got the plastic rivets for like $3 at the local parts store. the matting was gray so i had some black paint and sprayed them before installing

Great ideas guys, thank you! Now if only I had one to trace.... :(

Ford sells them new for about $20.

I bought four of them, all of mine were rough looking.

Attachments

• Finished FR.JPG
    Finished FR.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,825

Awesome!!! I will have to get on that! Thank you!!

Parts Number?

I am looking for the parts number for this part for a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac .... I was not able to find it.

same here mine was missing on one side and ripped and tattered on the other. i got mine from the dealer their pretty cheap and werent worth the time trying to replicate with another rubber material

Back