Reaction score
City, State
Sing Sing, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98-016 XP8
fordevents04.jpg

Fri-Sun. May 21st-23rd ,2004

Lets see if we can meet up there again

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If Im still in NY I will be there.

damn that is the weekend of my sisters college graduation, I will be there the weekend before for the NHRA drags though hehe :D

Heck yeah I'll be there!!!!! I'm 'bout overdue for my Etown fix :D Is anyone going to the spring swap meet as well?

Im up for the swap meet and auto show.

Definatley maybe

im there!

hell i live 30 minutes away.. gotta make it at least once!

is the swap meat on sunday? What time does everything go till on satruday cause ill get off work early and head over..

:eek: *gasp* :eek: There will be no swapping MEAT at E-TOWN!!!! ICK! Keep that kinda stuff to yourself, dude!!!! :D ;)

Seriously, we'll probably hang out until at least 5pm (or until they kick us out ;) ) at the swap MEET.... It'd be kinda cool to go hang out for dinner afterwards for both events though, what do you guys think?

hey guys ill deff go if its ok with you guys!!!! let me know!!

i'm going to fun ford weekend in Atlanta. sadly i wont be taking my X.....i'll be riding down in one of 2 quick little mustangs i've helped work on this year. Maybe next year my X will be show worthy.

-Matt

Originally posted by 99-5.0explorer
hey guys ill deff go if its ok with you guys!!!! let me know!!

sure it's ok :D

2 weeks away

EEK! :eek: I totally forgot about this run, Tommy! I'm not going to be able to afford it right now, sorry. Maybe the Fun Ford weekend in the fall :(

(You Saleen boys are coming out to Carlisle though, RIGHT???)

I will be there in the fall also so that is cool but as for Carlisle, I won't be going

you got it

1 week from tomorrow

2 day's to go

anyone going ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back