• Register Today It's free!

Future Projects?

GSU4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Canton, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Sport Trac XLT
So what are ya'll wanting to do to your ST but just don't have the funds right now?

My future mods:
Coverking Seat covers (front & back) ~ $400
Truxx Lift Kit (2.5" front, 1.25" rear) ~ $400
Cold Air Intake ~ $250
Step Bars ~ $200

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My next thing is for sure the truxxx lift/leveling kit. Looking for some sort of black rim with red bead lock. Window tint, exhaust, intake and sct tuner.

Skidplate.
2004 Explorer limited-slip rear differential.

If I keep it when the lease is up.

So what are ya'll wanting to do to your ST but just don't have the funds right now?

My future mods:
Coverking Seat covers (front & back) ~ $400 (DONE)
Truxx Lift Kit (2.5" front, 1.25" rear) ~ $400 (DONE)
Cold Air Intake ~ $250 (PROB WONT)
Step Bars ~ $200 (DONE)

I was going through old threads and found one I started a long time ago. Thought it was funny because I've kept the same upgrades basically, but I just finally got them 3.5 years later!

@ GSU what motor do you have? I've been looking for cold air for the 4.0. I'm also thinking of getting my factory step bars sprayed with line-x.

-One More Time! One More Time! One More Time!

Blow by racing Supercharger kit is on my STA's to do list. If I keep my enclosed trailer maybe airbag the rear suspension too.

@ GSU what motor do you have? I've been looking for cold air for the 4.0. I'm also thinking of getting my factory step bars sprayed with line-x.

-One More Time! One More Time! One More Time!

4.6L V8

GATA Eagles!

Try to finish my tubular exhaust manifold conversion...
Finish rear brake conversion...
Engine a better brake conversion that fits under the stock Adrenalin wheel...:usa:

Back