Got a new truck...getting rid of the explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got a new truck...getting rid of the explorer.

Ian's 91ex

Reaction score
City, State
Vernon, BC Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
I just got a 93 F350 1 ton Diesel. It's the 4-door, so it is friggin huge. I got sick of having 3 vehicles, so I am gonna sell the other 3 and drive this truck. I had my ex, daily driver. I had a suburban, tow vehicle for my portable climbing wall business and crew bus, and a dodge p/u for my camper. This truck can wear all 3 of those hats. Seats six and has a canopy to carry all the gear. I love this truck, it has power, something the Ex never had, and it costs about a third to run what the ex and the camper truck did, and about a tenth what my suburban does( Suburban is a 3/4 ton with a crate 454-4bbl.)

So this site has been fun, got lots of info, fast, when I needed it, got along with some here and some not, and been banned a couple of times. Haven't really been coming here anymore, I offended some people.Sorry, don't want to fight anymore. Not really a need now, ex is for sale. So, it's been a slice.......

See ya on the trails,

Bipolarbob.

PS I really do have a brother with the same truck. This is his account.

Back