Hammer Dropped on a new Explorer Sport! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hammer Dropped on a new Explorer Sport!

pbeelien

Reaction score
City, State
Angus, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
Hello all, just making the move from my modified 2010 Explorer Sport Trac Limited and ordered up a 2013 Explorer Sport:

-Ruby red metallic
-Black leather interior w/2nd row bench
-Equipment Group 400A
-Trailer tow package
-Dual panel moonroof/sunshade
-Rear bumper protector

I've already got the following upgrades on order!:D

-Bi Xenon HID lights
-Nokya hyper yellow fog light bulbs
-Electronic rust protection system
-K&N CAI kit
-WeatherTech cargo liner
-Remin ebony zebra dash kit
-MGP custom calliper covers (body colour)

Hopefully, custom tunes will be available in the near future. I'll post pics as soon as I can, although it's kinda sucky that I have to take delivery for a vehicle like this in the dead of a Canadian winter!:( now the waiting starts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all, just making the move from my modified 2010 Explorer Sport Trac Limited and ordered up a 2013 Explorer Sport:

-Ruby red metallic
-Black leather interior w/2nd row bench
-Equipment Group 400A
-Trailer tow package
-Dual panel moonroof/sunshade
-Rear bumper protector

I've already got the following upgrades on order!:D

-Bi Xenon HID lights
-K&N CAI kit
-WeatherTech cargo liner

Hopefully, custom tunes will be available in the near future. I'll post pics as soon as I can, although it's kinda sucky that I have to take delivery for a vehicle like this in the dead of a Canadian winter!:( now the waiting starts.
Congratulations pbeelien and welcome to the group. :wavey:
It's always nice to see a fellow Ontarian joining the new gen Explorer forum.
I took delivery of mine in March 2011 and the first thing I did was swap the tires for a little more aggressive tread and then later on I put on the Base model 17" steel wheels and BFG Winter tires in place of the 20". Will be putting them back on next week.
Good luck.

Peter

I look forward to seeing the dash kit and the CAI kit looks after installation...I would like to do the same but use an ash or dark zebra wood dash myself.

Hi guys, just wondering where to find the upgrades and stuff you ordered. I am waiting for My sport to show up as well. I was told the other day it was built and at the body shop. I work over seas and have to wait till I get back at the end of November to pick it up now. In the mean time I have a month to cruise the net looking for accessories.
thanks

Hi guys, just wondering where to find the upgrades and stuff you ordered. I am waiting for My sport to show up as well. I was told the other day it was built and at the body shop. I work over seas and have to wait till I get back at the end of November to pick it up now. In the mean time I have a month to cruise the net looking for accessories.
thanks

-Bi Xenon HID lights
http://xenondesigncreations.weebly.com/index.html

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Nokya-H11-55watt-2500K-NOK7618-1-Set-2-Lamps-Hyper-Yellow-LoBeam-Light-Bulb-A2-/110944818922?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d4d396ea#ht_3105wt_1180

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/AutoBodyRepair1/AutoBodyRustControl/PRD~0477905P/CounterAct+Electronic+Rust+Protection+System.jsp?locale=en

-K&N CAI kit
-WeatherTech cargo liner
http://www.carid.com/2013-ford-explorer-accessories/

Thanks very much.

Back