Has anyone experimented with hydrogen fuel cells in 5th generation Explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone experimented with hydrogen fuel cells in 5th generation Explorer?

MrTeeChin

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Just wondering, I been doing some research on Hydrogen Fuel cells, but Im still a bit skeptical on it. Has anyone tried or experimented with it at all?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wondering, I been doing some research on Hydrogen Fuel cells, but Im still a bit skeptical on it. Has anyone tried or experimented with it at all?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

Peter

How do I post pictures up and on ny profile pic?
To post a profile picture you have to take out a $20 Elite Explorer membership.

I'm a bit confused. I don't understand why anyone would test a hydrogen fuel cell with an Explorer. Especially when no Explorer is powered by an electric motor and hydrogen fuel cells are used to produce electricity to power motors/ charge batteries.

I'm a bit confused. I don't understand why anyone would test a hydrogen fuel cell with an Explorer. Especially when no Explorer is powered by an electric motor and hydrogen fuel cells are used to produce electricity to power motors/ charge batteries.

Was just wondering... Just a thought.

Was just wondering... Just a thought.

In general, this kind of technology might be cool to implement a car that relies on electric motors like a Chevy Volt/ Bolt and Tesla.

Back