Has anyone ordered a Sport with a family/friend discount? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has anyone ordered a Sport with a family/friend discount?

banxwondar

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Clara
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
If so, what kind of price did you pay? Getting the 402a package and dual moonroof. TIA!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If so, what kind of price did you pay? Getting the 402a package and dual moonroof. TIA!

No discount here

My MSRP is about 49650.00 The dealer and I agreed on 46000.00 before incentives and rebates. My 06 Explorer with 104K miles is another 8500 in trade value that we agreed on.

Ed

No discount neither.Msrp 49195.Paid 45600 after incentives.

2013 Limited MSRP $50550.00 out the door @ $44900.00 with incentives

Are you referring to X-Plan? I ordered under the partners part of X-Plan, but it also available for friends and family of Ford employees. If you are close enough family, you qualify for a better plan. If you are interested in X-Plan, the price (before rebates) is shown on the dealer invoice, and you can also build and price online. My sport had an MSRP of about $47,800, and the X-Plan discount was about $2600. I had an additional $3000+ in other incentives, but that will vary.

Back