Has MFT gone crazy on you? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Has MFT gone crazy on you?

Seni, thanks for the info, u r the best! I'll definitely call my dealer and see if I can get the upgrade.

No problem. Glad I could help. Let me know what comes of your visit to the dealer, I do hope they are able to work out all the kinks.

Seni

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crazy is an understatement! and my truck came with Sync 2.7.

mft_01.jpg

Dude that is totally multitasking. My MFT does not get down like yours does! Mine has been trouble free over my first 1600 miles. Send a PM to MikeD@Ford on the Explorer facebook site. He is the MFT dude.

Send a PM to MikeD@Ford on the Explorer facebook site. He is the MFT dude.

I just tried. There's no MikeD@Ford on Facebook... Or at least, I couldn't find him.

I just tried. There's no MikeD@Ford on Facebook... Or at least, I couldn't find him.

Try Mike D at Ford, I just did and it worked. The @ symbol must be wrong. Sorry.

Mike D is very knowledgeable about Sync. He taught me for example to release the parking brake when I do a maintenance report. Before I learned that I had the parking brake on. And then sync would deliver an "urgent" notice on my brakes to my account.

Mike D is very knowledgeable about Sync. He taught me for example to release the parking brake when I do a maintenance report. Before I learned that I had the parking brake on. And then sync would deliver an "urgent" notice on my brakes to my account.

Yourstone,

:) I definitely agree that Mike D is very knowledgeable about SYNC. I am glad that he was able to help you and thanks for sharing that information with others. Your feedback is very appreciated, thank you.

Seni

Back