Have $810? Time to supercharge!

huskyfan23

Rah no Hans Bwix
Reaction score
City, State
WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry bud. Hate to burst your bubble but it will take more than $800 to properly set up a vehicle for a s/c setup. Unless you are John Paxton himself. lol. I wish it only cost $800. Anyways if a decent head unit is for sale at that site then it may be worht it though. but from there you need bracketry and fuel upgrades along with ignition upgrades. Well go to go now. bye.

I wish...

rocket- its a complete kit for a 4 liter. you get everything the kit normally came with...

i-1.JPG

Wow that is pretty good. How old is the charger design? It didnt look too new in the pic. It would be a good start towards a s/c setup either way. You said that it is a kit for the 4.0 explorer? Man i figure someone has to jump on this one from here. I hear all the time people saying well i know they offer s/c kits for the V-8's but what about the 4.0 V-6?????????????

rocket its for the OHV not the SOHC.
and u already can get OHV chargers..

Doesnt mean that the people actually find them out there. What i meant is enough people talk about getting a charger for their truck but they never go the extra step and actually go for it and read up a little and search for one. Instead they post the same stuff over and over. lol. It get funny after a while because i see the same threads over and over again and again. Others may get annoyed but i just remember back to when i was a newb on this site and then i try to help them as much as i can. Sometimes even the search function doesnt bring up what it needs to.

damnnn i'd be all over that if i had any $$

If I only I didn't have 130K miles on my truck... :rolleyes:

haha ya i'm at 140k it probably wouldnt be good..

Back