hello all! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hello all!

yellow90z32

Reaction score
City, State
Toms River NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
my name is rich. i am BIG into the 300zx world. i owned a 03 suzuki xl7 that was basically stock aside from audio/tv intake, and window tint. sadly, she got totaled the end of september.

anyway, i've come across an amazing deal on a 93 exploder 4door, Eddie Bauer edition with tan leather interior. the exterior is white with the gold/tan stripe around the bottom. front brakes were just replaced with less than 100 miles on it.
it has a 3" lift
33" tires

i'm paying 400$ for it from a good friend of mine. the motor was also recently rebuilt.

my plans for now are to swap my audio stuff from my xl7 into it, tint the windows and look into a body lift kid. i've been reading on here a little bit about BL kits.

i'm picking the truck up monday or tuesday and will post pictures of it. this is the only picture i have:

l_90108256f58d4651940f4b44a1794daa2.jpg

just wanted to say welcome! and i am not a NEWB to forums, i do know how to search when i need help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome and nice eddie u got there

i am definitely going to be removing the pinstripe, as i'm not a fan of pinstripes at all.

i'm browsing through finding out the difficulty doing a body lift. and see if there are any cheap "DIY" modifications i can do.

i'm also a fan of the 96+ front end conversion. but this isn't going to be my money pit, my Z is for that. but i want a CLEAN, FUN daily driver. and this suits me well because my pitbike will fit right in the back with the seats folded down- so i'll e more than happy i'm sure. once i pick her up i'll be sure to take alot of pictures

does it got any mods the eddie or just the lift and 33s on it

Welcome To Explorer Forum! Nice Ride!

Back