• Register Today It's free!

Hello everyone new to the forum

VIELE2007

Reaction score
City, State
LOS ANGELES
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 EXPLORER SPORT 4X4
Hi guys I figure I ought to join the forum since I just became the new owner of a 1993 explorer sport 4x4. I live here in the Thousand Oaks area about 45 miles west of Los Angeles. I bought the truck for 2,000 the guy was asking 2,500 it came with the original window sticker and owners manuals. I was excited about that and almost closed the deal immediately but my wife wasn't as enthused as me. I bought the truck on coronado island in san diego and it made the 167 mile trek with the ac on the whole way cruising at 65 to 70 mph back to thousand oaks. The color is white and the interior is royal blue super clean accept for the driver seat that is very worn and the handle that reclines the seat is broke. So I am heading to pickyourpart tomorrow to see if they have a seat I have a guy in oxnard that has a tan one but I would like to get lucky and find the color I need(probably not) but we will see if not I will go for the tan. The outside is good needs a good wax and polish job and some of the black needs to be repainted but only two minor dings on the whole car. Anyway nice to part of the family here any advice or input would be greatly appriciated .THANKS GREG

Back